Please use the following procedure to book, cancel and check-in for a class or activity:
To book a class
- Book your class as normal using the online booking system, in person at Front of House or phoning Front of House on 01483 689111
- Prior to the start of your class, please ‘check-in’ using the kiosks which are situated next to main reception area. This will register your attendance. (You will no longer need to collect a ticket for your class)
- When you arrive in the class please tick the register
To book an activity (squash, badminton and tennis)
- Book your court as normal using the online booking system, in person at Front of House or phoning Front of House on 01483 689111.
- Prior to the start of your activity, please ‘check-in’ using the kiosks which are situated next to main reception area. This will register your attendance.
To cancel a class or activity (squash, badminton and tennis) either:
- Cancel via the online booking system (Please note only bookings made on-line may be cancelled on-line)
- Select ‘Home’ then ‘Account History’. Your list of bookings will be displayed. Click the ‘red cross’. This will cancel your booking (please see image below)
- Visit the Surrey Sport Park in person and cancel via the kiosk or at Front of House
- Call Front of House on 01483 689111
To check-in for a class or activity
- Upon arrival at Surrey Sports Park, or once your class/activity has finished, visit the reception desk or a kiosk (located in reception or outside Studio A) and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Checking in is important for all guests attending a class or activity and must be done in accordance with our booking terms and conditions. Click here to find out more.
We have made these changes in response the feedback we have received to minimise the non-attendance in classes and court bookings which has an impact on other guests wishing to take part.
If you require assistance to use the on-line booking system or the kiosks, please ask a member of our Front of House team who would be delighted to help.