Sunday 28 May 2017 to Monday 29 May 2017
Location: Surrey Sports Park
Activities across the two-day festival include:
- 40+ sports and activities to try.
- Free family friendly coaching from professionals, national governing bodies and local sports clubs, including Surrey Storm Netball and Surrey Scorchers Basketball.
- Numerous dance and fitness classes.
- Main stage entertainment.
- Runs, faces and relays.
- Exhibitions and retails stands - even more things to try and do!
- Chill out areas, music tents and free massages.
- Giant screens showing live sport and entertainment.
For more information, timetables and to purchase your tickets click here to visit the official GoFest website.